Reggie is a USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach, Ironman Certified Coach and RRCA Endurance Level 2 Running Coach based in the Philadelphia region who coaches triathletes and runners. He’s passionate about introducing others into sport and helping athletes reach their full potential.
Reggie was a:
- Middle distance runner in high school competing at the regional and state level in his junior and senior year.
- 400m, 800m, 1600m relay and 3200m relay.
- Broke the school record for the 1 mile run (4:54).
In 2008, he fell back in love with running after running a number of local 5k’s and in 2011, started competing in triathlons. Reggie races 5k to ultramarathon, but has a soft spot for half marathons. He also races sprint triathlon to full Ironman, but loves the Olympic distance and half Ironman distance.
His love for running evolved into a love for a healthy active lifestyle through endurance sports. Reggie enjoys the strong relationships and camaraderie of the sport. He’s very active in the Greater Philadelphia Region Multi-Sport scene. Reggie is passionate about fostering and developing excellence in the next generation of athletes.
Reggie’s goal as a coach is to help athletes get the most out of their training program. He takes a “let’s make it happen” attitude, so they can reach new levels and achieve goals and new heights that they didn’t think were possible. Reggie views the relationship as a partnership. He works and communicates one-on-one with his athletes to help develop a great coach/ athlete relationship. Reggie’s constantly learning and staying current on the sport, so that he can share my knowledge with his athletes.
- USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach
- Ironman Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Youth & Junior Coach
- USA Triathlon Level 1 Paratriathlon Coach
- RRCA Endurance Running Coach Level 2
- RRCA Youth Running Coach
- USMS Level 3 Swim Coach
- USAC Level 3 Cycling Coach
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Certified Coach
- TrainingPeaks Level 2 Accredited Coach
- TRX Certified Trainer